Life has been insane...

Monday, May 18, 2015

After a crazy week and an even crazier weekend I can feel my life (maybe) getting back into order. Last week I was super busy at work and then got some 24 hour bug and was out of commission for an entire day (literally I napped 6 hours that day).

This past weekend provided a much needed break from work! I traveled to Lexington to go out with friends for Kendall's birthday.



I got to hang out with a few of my sweet maids and I had an absolute blast.

The next day I headed home to help my Momma get ready for a bridal luncheon that we were throwing for my little cousin on Sunday! I was in charge of decor and baking a charm pull cake for the Bride and her bridesmaids. I had heard of a charm pull cake from another blog and knew that I had to try and make one. I baked a homemade cake from a Martha Stewart recipe and then placed the charms under the cake. Initially when I looked into making this cake I thought you baked the charms into the cake, but after lots of Pinterest investigation I figured out that you just put the charms on the cake plate first then place the cake on top! 


The sweet Bride and almost all of her Maids!


I had so much fun with this sweet Bride to be and all the wonderful women in her life and I can't wait until her wedding in just a few weeks!

Now it's the start of a new week and I'm ready to get some things accomplished! Time to bring out the to-do list and get things checked off!


No comments:

Post a Comment