Entering My 27th Year

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

This past Saturday I celebrated my twenty seventh birthday. I can not believe that another year has come and gone and that I'm in my late twenties. It's kind of terrifying but I feel like this year will be a good one!



       

       

I had a great time on my birthday! We got several wedding related things accomplished (set the menu and selected cake flavors/design) and managed to have some fun too!

I've seen several other bloggers discuss goals for the year when they have a birthday and I thought it would be fun to jot down some of my own goals that I hope to accomplish in the coming year.

1. Successfully plan our wedding! - This is an easy one! Can't wait!! (#102days) 

2. Continue to further my career - Now that I'm getting married, furthering my career and contributing more to our bills and expenses is one of my most important goals.

3. Create a newlywed budget and stick to it - Time to start saving money for more important things  (a new couch/car/home)! 

4. Read a new book each month - I love reading, time to make it a priority again! 


Thanks to all my wonderful, sweet friends for making my birthday amazing! I appreciate you all so much! 




The only candle we could find in the house (Yay I'm six!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment