FOUR MONTHS TO GO!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I honestly can't believe that we only have four months until the big day. It's crazy and feels like time is totally flying by! Attempting to get our calendar straight for the next four months and have details fall into place is really stressful. There are so many things to consider and trying to get more than one thing planned in one day makes me want to pull my hair out. This past weekend we tried to get a lot of things accomplished on Sunday and it all got to be a bit too stressful.

This months to dos include: 


Plan rehearsal dinner/find location (I seriously need to get on this...)*

Plan day after brunch*
Order invitations (Gonna do this TOMORROW)*

Order enclosures to go with invitations (Gonna do this TOMORROW)*
Decide on suit or tux and place order for Groom*

Order flower girl's dress*
Schedule tasting/choose cake design
Book hairstylist
Shop for gifts for wedding party
Research marriage license requirements
Shop for accessories to go with my dress
Book hotel room for wedding night
Compile guest lists for showers
Get transportation for bridal party to wedding
Order shuttles for guests staying at hotel
Schedule beauty treatments

(*these are from last month, oops)


Goodness...thats a lot to do.


In other news, a few weekends ago our sweet wedding planners threw a launch party for their business. It was down on the river and so so nice! Abe was away for a bachelor party and so I brought my mom with me. We had a great time hanging out with their other brides and getting to know several vendors that they had invited (we were actually able to find people to do our restroom trailer rental, YAY for getting things done)! 




In other news I picked up my dress last weekend and there has been a setback. It came with a RIP in it. The ladies at the store assured me that it would be super easy to fix, but it totally freaked me out. Apparently in the shipping process it got stuck on its hanger which caused the small hole. I'm trying not to think about it too much and hope that the seamstress can fix everything. 





We also finished up our Macy's wedding registry this past weekend. I highly recommend splitting up your registering into several days. It can be quite overwhelming deciding how many/which kind of towels/sheets/plates we will need. A coffee break was necessary in order to keep our sanity.


Lets hope this month we can be super successful and get lots of our checklist accomplished!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post!! I know how stressful it is to arrange a Wedding. Especially finding the perfect event spaces is biggest headache. Hey, there is an amazing website Eventup.com where you can find affordable deals on indoor and outdoor venues. Please visit website for more details!

    ReplyDelete