TWO MONTHS

Friday, August 7, 2015

TWO MORE MONTHS (cue the panic and anxiety...yay)

I have no idea how time has passed this quickly, but here I sit typing a two month to the big day to-do list. It's so crazy. So much has been happening in our lives here in Kentucky and the busyness has led to additional stress as I try to fit in time for wedding planning (thank goodness for my sweet wedding planning duo).  We have been working on the farm when we have any extra time (weekends for my parents/Abe and random weekdays for me). Painting, landscaping, mulching....we've been doing it all. Luckily we had a meeting with our wedding planners a few nights ago and they helped us get organized and calm down a bit (If you don't have month of wedding planners, FIND THEM. They will legit save your sanity..especially if they are like mine and are willing to help more than just one month).

The house is finally coming together!! 

THIS MONTHS TO DOS:

Plan day after brunch*
Shop for gifts for wedding party*
Research marriage license requirements*
Book hotel room for wedding night*
Get transportation for bridal party to wedding*
Order shuttles for guests staying at hotel*
Schedule beauty treatments*
Meet with officiant to plan ceremony* (have a meeting scheduled) 
See sample centerpiece from florist/have a meeting with florist to discuss everything* (have a meeting scheduled) 
Buy wedding rings (halfway done)*
Buy accessories for Abe*
Find dress for rehearsal*
Contact newspapers for guidelines about wedding announcements*
Choose gifts for shower hostesses*
Schedule food tasting for final menu (six to eight weeks pre wedding)*
Day after brunch invitations*
Decide on all special songs*
Think about vows*
Meeting with all vendors for a two month till checkup
Have final address list for invitations
Mail wedding invitations/rehearsal dinner invitations
Choose seating cards
Order table numbers
Break in wedding shoes
Plan welcome gifts
Finalize honeymoon
Draft schedule of events for wedding weekend
Draft a shot list for photographer
Choose ceremony readings

(*these are from last month, oops)

At this point I'm so used to being behind on my never ending list that it hardly phases me! I know I need to sit down and get lots of minor things done, and I know I can do this easily if I just make the time to do it.


   
INVITATIONS SENT!


Tomorrow I have my first shower and I'm SOOOO excited! I'll be sure to update you all with pictures next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment