Dear hurricane joaquin,

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I know you want to come to Kentucky to visit and attend my wedding, however you AREN'T invited. Keep your cold temps and your rain and send us sunshine instead.

Love,
Anna


Although it's always something you have to keep in mind while planning an outdoor wedding, a rain plan is NOT something that a Bride wants to implement a few days before the wedding. When you wake up to texts from your mom with links to blogs about how to make your rainy day wedding a hit, you just want to curl up in bed and stay there. In an attempt to make myself feel better about the coming weekend and the weather that may happen, I've been Pinteresting rainy wedding day images.

Beautiful images of brides in cute rain boots

via
and couples hiding under umbrellas

via

are very fun to look at, but its kind of scary. You put so much time and effort into planning this fab party that could be rained on...but ultimately when it comes down to it, I'll be marrying my best friend and thats what matters most.

via


2 comments:

  1. You couldn't be more right that no bride ever wants to hear that it is going to rain on their wedding day, but as old wive tales have it, rain brings good luck. Your wedding will still be a blast, rain or no rain!! I have seen some fabulous wedding pictures in the rain! And who doesn't love a cute pair of Hunter rain boots?! Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karissa! Even though I didn't reply to your comment until now, I read your comment before the wedding and it was exactly what I needed to hear! :) Like my dad said in his toast "A wet knot is one that's not easily untied"!

      Good luck with your wedding planning (enjoy every second because it goes by way too fast)!

      Delete