one month!!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Oh my gosh guys, there is less than ONE month until the wedding. ONE. What the heck?! I can't believe how quickly time has passed.

The final to-dos:

Plan day after brunch*
Schedule beauty treatments*
Buy accessories for Abe (need white shirt)*
Find dress for rehearsal*
Day after brunch invitations*
Decide on all special songs*
Choose seating cards*
Order table numbers*
Draft schedule of events for wedding weekend*
Write thank yous (CONTINUE TO DO THIS)*
Meeting with these vendors for a one month checkup:*
-DJ
-Caterer
Put together welcome bags
Plan ceremony with Pastor (vows/poems/readings/ect..)
Honeymoon clothes!
Make seating plan...
Make signs for bar/ceremony/directions to farm/ect
Get marriage license
Have hair trial
Figure out alcohol situation

And I'm sure there are many many more items that could go on that list...

Last weekend I had my bachelorette party! It was an absolute blast and I promise to do a full post on it soon! Until then, here is are some sneak peeks :)







No comments:

Post a Comment