9 Months To Go and Winter Engagement Photos!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Another month down...another month closer to the big day!

According to The Knot, here is what we have got to do in January:

Book officiant*
Find and meet caterers and then book one*
Take engagement photos*
Block out hotel rooms*
Find a florist
Finalize our guest list
Save more photos of cakes, flowers and hairstyles
Find band/DJ 
Look at stationary designs 
Save photos of bridesmaids dresses 
Try on more dresses 
Look at honeymoon locations

(* = These are all from last month, oops)

Recently I've been kept up at night by the stress of engagement photos. When will we take them? What will we wear? Will it SNOW?!?! If we take them in January will that be enough time to get them back and choose one for our save the dates before we are supposed to send them out (The Knot told me this needs to be in February, but that seems a little early to me)?

My brain goes into overdrive every time I start thinking about these photos. In my spare time, I've been perusing Pinterest and I've found some amazingly beautiful photos.




Now Abe and I just need adorable winter hats, snow and a cozy blanket.








No comments:

Post a Comment