A Fun Weekend In Lexington and a Bridal Show!

Friday, January 16, 2015

This past weekend Abe and I went to Lexington to see some friends and attend an office party (that was thrown by the office I used to work for). We had such a fun time hanging out with our friends, many of whom we haven't seen since we got engaged. We had a yummy dinner (complete with a delicious cake that Lindy made for us), then played a few games, had a dance party, and then went downtown to a bar called Belle's.

"She Said Yes" cake!

My MOH is the most best MOH



The next day my mom, Lindy and I came back to Louisville to attend a wedding show. We walked around to each booth and got lots of good information on local vendors. I was on the lookout for all caterers (must have delicious food), rental companies (gotta find a tent) and music for both the ceremony and reception (keep the party goin'). I felt so special with my bride sicker on my sweater. Everyone was congratulating me and asking about details for the big day, so fun!


We didn't win any prizes, but a really nice lady gave me these beautiful flowers!


Photo booth fun!

So many brochures!

After several hours I had met a rental company (that we had previously gotten a wonderful recommendation from), found caterers I DIDN'T want to use, scheduled another appointment to try on gowns, and eaten way too much cake. My mom was super excited because we found a wonderful string instrument group that could play at our ceremony. All in all, it was a really great wedding centered day. Now I just need to make time to sit down and go through all the information that we collected and then start making appointments with vendors we are interested in.





No comments:

Post a Comment