An Exciting Weekend!

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hey y'all! This past weekend was so fun and exciting! 

On Saturday I headed home for a bridal shower for my sweet cousin Stephanie. She and her fiancé are getting married in May and I couldn't be more excited for her! 

Later that night I came back to Louisville to go to what we thought was an art show for my cousin Erin. What we didn't know was that her boyfriend, Andy, was going to propose. We actually weren't going to go to said "art show" because our Cats were playing in the Elite Eight. Luckily my mom called me two hours before the proposal to tell us that thats what actually was happening. We quickly got ready and took an Uber downtown.

Rush girls are getting married!! (I had to beg her for this picture haha)

He set up a beautiful proposal on a roof downtown (under a tent with twinkle lights everywhere!). We weren't there for the actual proposal, but we were around immediately after she said yes! We popped champagne, had cupcakes, and danced the night away.




Erin and Andy's adorable dog Wallace was also in attendance!

I'm so excited for the happy couple and already told Erin I'd bring my collection of wedding magazines over to her apartment soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment