A Productive Planning Weekend

Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Monday friends!

This weekend was super productive on the wedding planning front. On Saturday I went back to The Couture Closet with my mom, Lindy, Whitney and my aunt Laura. They were having a Sara Gabriel trunk show and I still hadn't bought a veil so it was the perfect opportunity to see if I liked any!

I found the perfect veil to go with my dress and a sweet pearl bracelet that adds just the right touch to my whole outfit!

Lindy and I had lots of fun playing with the veils!



As we were leaving, I asked the girls at the shop where their bridesmaids dresses were (they weren't on the sales floor that day). They said they had moved them to the back for the trunk show, but that I was welcome to check them out since I had picked my veil so quickly. Since I had two of my bridesmaids there I decided to do a quick check and see if there were any that I liked.

After looking, I found a dress style that I really liked. It was long and chiffon with a sweetheart neckline. Although the sample was in green, they had another style dress made by the same designer that was in navy. I had Lindy try on the green one and Whitney try on the dress in navy and we decided that it was perfect!

So we decided that the Jasmine B2 2078 was the perfect dress for my bridal party! Below is a picture of it in the color we chose (Cayman Blue).


Heres a photo I found of a lovely bridal party in the navy version of the dress!


Its so exciting to finally be super productive. Now onto find a DJ and florist!





2 comments:

  1. Love the bridesmaids' dresses! I think it looks so elegant.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Stephanie! I really like them too!

      Delete